JUST THE FACTS
- •There are six 30-minute MEEs given in one three-hour segment.
- •Each MEE is 30 minutes long.
- Business Associations (Agency and Partnership, Corporations and Limited Liability Companies)
- Civil Procedure
- Conflict of Laws
- Constitutional Law
- Contracts (including UCC Article 2)
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Family Law
- Real Property
- Secured Transactions
- Trusts and Estates
Four Things You Do NOT Want to Do on the MEE:
1. Repeat the facts.
2. Scratch the surface.
3. Run out of time.
4. Make your answer too convoluted.
Four Things You DO Want to Do on the MEE:
1. Follow the exact call of the questions.
2. Read the fact pattern first like a story.
3. Outline your answer.
4. Use connectors such as “when,” “because,” “since,” and “here” to help with your analysis.
The UBE Essay Weekend Workshop
Our bar professors take you through a big-picture overview of each topic and then immediately go through the essays with you on those topics.
July 10th & 11th, 2021, 10am – 4pm ET