How To Get Started
How do I start?
1. Choose your program. Are you interested in:
2. Review your program’s pricing and materials.
3. Please contact our office to sign up. Once you’ve signed up, LawTutors will set you up with an Attorney Instructor who fits all of your needs and requirements and send you your study materials.
How Does The Inquiry and Sign Up Process Work?
1. You may submit this brief form here and reach out to us for more information and we will send you an Information Packet and set up a time for you to speak with our staff.
2. If you already know exactly what you want, you can call us at:
- Toll Free: 877-521-8902
- Massachusetts Corporate Office: (617) 738-4800
- California Corporate Office: (949) 232-7226
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you are looking for.
3. You can directly purchase any of our review packages.
4. For ANY of the options you choose, you may always request to chat with our senior staff and we will put together a personalized proposal for you, including a variety of options and instructors they believe you may connect well with.
Where will I meet with my tutor?
You and your instructor will meet through our live video platform.
For which Bar exams do you offer tutoring?
We provide tutoring for ALL BAR EXAMS, including UBE and NON-UBE states. Please see our Bar Exam Review FAQs for more information.
What kind of MPRE assistance do you offer?
Our Attorney Instructors offer tailored one-on-one tutoring and use our MPRE materials so that students can achieve the score that their jurisdiction requires.