Bar Review Services
Something more is needed in modern day bar review
Preparing for the bar exam requires examples, active application, LIVE instruction, unique material catering to all types of learning styles, the ability to ask questions, and a team of real humans to guide you through the process.
Once you couple this with a strong online component, you have the complete experience.
Not sure where to start?
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation
LawTutors will help you achieve success by working with our professors, experts, and proven methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where will I meet with my tutor?
For which bar exams do you offer tutoring?
Can I start my bar review early?
What if I've taken the bar exam before?
Do you have study materials for purchase?
How does the inquiry and sign-up process work?
1. You may submit this brief form here and reach out to us for more information and we will send you an Information Packet and set up a time for you to speak with our staff.
2. If you already know exactly what you want, you can call us at:
- Toll Free: 877-521-8902
- Massachusetts Corporate Office: (617) 738-4800
- California Corporate Office: (949) 232-7226
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you are looking for.
4. For ANY of the options you choose, you may always request to chat with our senior staff and we will put together a personalized proposal for you, including a variety of options and instructors they believe you may connect well with.
Hear what our students are saying…
We’re here to help!
Use the form below if you have questions about our bar review services or call our office for more information.