This won’t take long, We just want to tell what a well-written essay contains in a few simple bullet points.
- ⇒ uses headings to identify your issues either by stating what the issue is or what your detailed conclusion is (starting with a C or I), using words such as “when” and “because”;
- ⇒has a rule: the general rule or cause of action with elements;
- ⇒applies the relevant rule to the relevant facts (R + A) using connector terms like “because” and “since”;
- ⇒provides a short explicit conclusion (C); and
- ⇒presents the answer in a concise, logical, and organized way.
The Ultimate Guide to the UBE
This Guide covers it all – from the basics of what is tested on the UBE, to the best ways to personalize your bar exam study, to the most important of all – how to maximize your score on each of the three sections of the UBE.