Law Student Workshops
What NOT To Do In Law School FREE Pre Law Workshop
Join us for a FREE workshop on What NOT to do in law school, or rather, how to succeed your first semester of law school without losing your mind!
When: September 12, 2010.
Where: LawTutors’ office
1674 Beacon St, Suite 2
Brookline, MA 02445
Cost: FREE, and materials will be provided.
This workshop will be given by LawTutors’ President Tania Shah, and Vice President Melissa Gill, who are also adjunct professors at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth School of Law, and who also teach the Law School Prep Course available on eCasebriefs.com (http://www.ecasebriefs.com/blog/category/law-school-prep-course/).
The seminar will go over:
• How to prepare for class in a time effective manner
• The importance of your first year grades
• How to brief a case, and make that brief work for you
• Demystifying the outlining process
• How to synthesize your notes, and how to USE your outline.
• Time management skills (ie, how not to become a hermit or lose your mind!)
• Using practice exams to your benefit
• Finally, what is IRAC and why it should be your new best friend!
This seminar is absolutely FREE, you just need to RSVP by September 9th, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the LawTutors office at 617-738-4800