Bar Exam Review
LAWTUTORS BAR EXAM REVIEW
LawTutors Offers In-Person Bar Review in: MA, NY and CA
LawTutors Offers Essay Bar Review for MA, NY, CA, FL, CT, all MEE & MPT States
LawTutors Offers MBE tutoring for all states.
1. Small Group Workshops for the Any Bar Exam: All bar review students should take the Base Program, which is taught by the LawTutors founder Tania Shah, or Vice President Instructor Melissa Gill, and covers the seven core subjects on every bar exam. This will serve as your “Base” for bar review study and will guide your through a strict and intense review. The Base Program consists of 12 workshops: 6 MBE and 6 Essay workshops. Students also have the option of taking only the 6 MBE workshops or only the 6 Essay workshops. For the essay workshop, you get two of your essays also personally graded outside of workshop by both Melissa and Tania.
Each workshop is small group [no more than 8 students], interactive, and intense. Workshops run three hours long and include all materials. The Base Program is extremely cost effective and you may even choose to only take the Essay track or to only take the MBE track. These workshops are excellent for students taking the bar in any state. These workshops are only offered in Brookline, MA. Please see our pricing guide to see how much you can save! Please note that the course is most effective when taking them both together. Please Click Here for our workshop schedule:
2. Two-Day Intensive Massachusetts Essay Workshop: For students who are taking the Massachusetts Bar Exam, this two-day workshop is an excellent addition focusing on the Massachusetts Specific non-MBE topics. Students have found immense value out of this intensive review!
3. One-On-One Program: in conjunction with your base program, you may choose to enroll in a one-on-one program. The one-on-one program supplements the Base Program but adds the state-specific essay subjects that the Base Program does not cover, as well as more personalized attention that you might not receive in workshops. You will receive a personalized study schedule addressed to suit your specific needs. You will also receive feedback from our Licensed Attorney Instructors, which will increase your ability to tackle any bar exam essay or multiple choice questions. You may choose 4 hours, 10 hours [includes 1 hours free] or 20 hours [includes 3 hours free]. Please check our pricing schedule. One-On-One tutoring is offered in Massachusetts, California and New York.
4. One-on-One Distance Learning: Those students who are taking LawTutors from any state other than Massachusetts, California or New York should not worry that they are not able to participate in the Base Program. Your Attorney Instructor will incorporate a Distance Base Program into your individualized plan.
5. The Early Birds: If you want to get started with your Bar Review earlier than our scheduled program, don’t fret! The beauty of personalized tutoring is that your Attorney Instructor works with your schedule. E-mail us or give us a call and we can talk about a program that fits your needs.
- Julie, New England School of Law